<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7607040799542158078?origin\x3dhttps://lil-ms-naughty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket



PROFILE ♥

samantha 12 PCPS TKGS 6C(: 1e8

WISHLIST ♥

GINORMIC ELMO


TAGBOARD ♥

width 180px


AFFIES ♥




PAST ♥

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009



CREDITS ♥

Designer: Helena ♥
Image: Cyworld
Basecodes: Milkypoop
Cursors: Puremilky


Monday, August 24, 2009 ♥ 12:38 AM


According to http://www.friendshipstats.com I have 120 friends(from my fb), 0 less than average. 11% are male, 89% are female(im so sexist). 49 are single, 5 are dating or married(my mum,dad...). If I contracted a deadly variant of flu, I would likely infect 9 people, 1 of whom would die. When I share something on Facebook, it is typically viewed by 15 people. If I died today, an estimated 360 people would try to attend my funeral. Based on my Facebook profile, I have a 89% probability of getting married. I am likely to earn US$1.8 million and have 2.1 children(10% of a sperm!) over my lifetime. Calculate your own stats at http://www.friendshipstats.com.